Chicken Tray Bake
Even though we have a wide range of spice blend recipe kits we are still keen to develop our range and recipe library.
All of our spice blends are very versatile and you can create many different dishes, you can be as creative as you want.
We recently did a simple, healthy chicken tray bake using our spiced burger blend.
All you need for 2 people is:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potatoes- peeled
- 2 carrots -peeled
- 1 red onion- peeled, cut into 8
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon-quartered
- 2 tsp Spiced burger blend
- Cube the sweet potato and carrots
- Place on baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 10 mins at 200C
- After 10 remove from oven, add onion and garlic cloves- back in oven for 20mins
- Remove and add chicken breasts and lemon quarters, then sprinkle the spiced burger blend over all the tray bake- mix it
- Bake for 15-20 mins until chicken is cooked through-Serve.