We’re excited to announce the launch of our Limited Edition Festive spice blend, the perfect way to add a touch of holiday cheer to your life, it makes delicious Mulled Wine. This blend is made with a combination of warming spices including cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice. It’s perfect for homemade mulled wine, simply combine with good quality red wine, sugar and bring to the boil.
You can also use it for pickling.
We have a range of baking and other sweet spices that are great for this time of the year .
- Use it in baking. Add festive spice blend to your favourite cookie and pie recipes for a delicious holiday treat.
Add it to your oatmeal or yogurt. A sprinkle of festive spice blend will add flavour and nutrients to your morning oatmeal or yogurt.
- Add it to your morning coffee, tea or hot chocolate . A sprinkle of Turkish Drinking Spice blend will give your morning cup of coffee a warm and inviting flavour. Works great in hot chocolate or as a chai style tea spice
Our Sugar free sweet blend is ideal for adding warmth to crumbles, porridge or sweet pies. With cinnamon, cardamom and star anise freshly ground.
Here is a recipe for our festive spice blend.
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pack Freshly Spiced Festive Spice Blend
- 1 orange, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the wine is infused with the spices.
- Serve hot in mugs or glasses.
We hope you enjoy our new festive spice blend! It’s the perfect way to add a touch of holiday cheer to your food and drinks.
We have plenty of other recipes for our sweet spices, check them out here